Sign in to follow this  
Preston

The Defenders

She'd be amazing as Milla. That's also a really dark road for them to head down this early. Mind you, given the average fate of any Matt Murdock girlfriend I very much doubt that she'd come of out the series ok in any way shape or form.

She'd be amazing as Milla. That's also a really dark road for them to head down this early. Mind you, given the average fate of any Matt Murdock girlfriend I very much doubt that she'd come of out the series ok in any way shape or form.

Agreed, it would seem a little early to go the Milla route but the description sounds very much like Milla

Here's another possibility, although it doesn't fit the description quite as well...maybe, Echo.

I assume that's a makeshift Man Without Fear outfit, because otherwise that's just what Rex Smith wore in Trial.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Although to be honest, it's a better fit for a tv hero. They tried to use the red before and its very hard to get right.

On one hand, it looks very real-world, works for a blind vigilante, and is kinda cool. On the other hand, I really hope he has his proper costume before the end of the first series.

They gave Thor the helmet with wings. They gave Cap his magic frisbee of awesome. Is there any doubt whatsoever that they'll put Daredevil in the red costume?

A bright red costume would be a pretty terrible thing for a vigilante to wear out at night. Then again, I'm sure to him he blends perfectly into the shadows......and the light.

Well, one of the aspects of the colourfulness of his outfits they've explained over the years is that he is fearless, and doesn't mind presenting a target to enemies in order to throw them off. It's similar reasoning to that of Dick Grayson as Robin.