Sign in to follow this  
Preston

The Defenders

I don't mind them keeping the red suit close to the vest, but it better not take until Episode 13.

That would suck, considering it's only 4 episodes.

I seem to be the only person not wowed by this. I don't think I've seen enough to know yet. I'm going to see it regardless so it doesn't really matter.

I'm hoping it's that good. The Flash has shown that a superhero tv show that nails it blows most of the movies out of the water.

Some comics properties work FAR better as a TV show than as a movie, and I have always thought of Daredevil as being a prime example.

Gonna be tough, but I'm gonna try to avoid looking at that until I actually get to it in the show.

The colors are too dark.

Isn't he blind? How does he even know what color it is unless someone tells him?

New headcanon: is that why he wore the yellow suit in the comics for so long? No one told him what he was wearing?

The colors are too dark.

He's a nighttime vigilante; as long as the costume is red with horns, I don't know how it can be too dark.

I need to see it moving. It looks kinda bulky, but seeing it in motion under different light makes a difference.

Just finished the first episode. I want more time to reflect on it critically, but my initial reaction is...

HOLY FUCK!!! SO GOOD.

The colors are too dark.

He's a nighttime vigilante; as long as the costume is red with horns, I don't know how it can be too dark.

Sorry, I was just being a dick because that's said every time a superhero costume is revealed.

Got ya. Sorry I missed the joke.

The hallway fight scene in episode two is quite possibly one of my new favorite cinematic fights. Recently I watched The Raid, and I became bored with it because none of the characters showed any real signs of fatigue during or after the fights. This though, I mean, damn! The physical acting is amazing. The drain Matt felt is right there on screen. Perfect.