Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

JackFetch

Gotta say this is the first of the promotional material that really looks stupid to me. I'm still kinda down for an out of character, hilariously racist Batman because WTF not, but this is just silly. Batmobile bouncing off is cool doe.

Edited by Donomark

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cavill's perfect in the role, still. The line "Consider this mercy" is a bit too...badass/trying too hard/not really Superman, but Cavill sells it. He's absolutely nailing it.

And I'm liking the Bat-Suit more and more. That's the best cowl ever done, they finally cracked the code. That tint of black looks great.

I am still having trouble seeing Batman though personally. It's not Affleck's fault that he can't stop looking like himself. He's doing a really good job, but I can't shake the fact that it's him and not Bruce Wayne.

That Bat-Voice is kinda crap. Too static-y and crunchy for my tastes.

I disagree, I kinda like it. Reminds me of Frank's echoey, spooky voice from Donnie Darko that freaked me out, with a more cyberised quality. In trying to make legitimate super heroes it's a good way to mask the voice of a well known billionaire without resorting to growling.

• 2 weeks later...

Ben Affleck's Bruce Wayne being white hot angry is why I'm here for this.

It's pretty awesome to see on film Bruce Wayne being so gung-ho to become Batman again from a Batman-like mindset. Like that dialogue he's spouting he might as well be wearing the costume. That kind of characterization is new for the movies. Even with Bale, in Rises when he comes back it's like "Oh I guess I'll be Batman again"

• 3 weeks later...

Ok with this trailer we've seriously been given the best Batman action that's ever been done on-screen. It's kinetic, hard-hitting and looks good. There's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it shot of the classic batarang towards a gun trick that IDK if I remember ever seeing in live action before...for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...