But then he ended up gushing

And then it was so clear

If you can't wait to hear how it all started

And other history facts (la la la)

Then repeat to yourself, "It's just a show,

I should really just relax

For Mystery Science Theater 3000!" [ 1:05:28 || 31.6 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/theshow/episodes/e2ts_670.mp3

I'm working my way through the new 25th Anniversary Tin right now. (MOON! ZE-ro TWO!!!!)

I was always more of a Mike guy than a Joel guy, which I know full well is heresy. Mike was always far more willing to throw himself into whatever was going on, unlike Joel, who was so laconic as to appear to be on the verge of falling asleep half the time.

When it comes to the hosts, I agree with Dan. Joel always looked bored stoned to me.

Which is not to say I don't like Joel; I do. However, Mike always seemed more into it, and also, calling it "an invention exchange" doesn't stop it being prop comedy. And prop comedy is the worst.

Thanks to Will, I've been watching MST3K on YouTube for a few days now. I was unaware so much of the good stuff was hiding here.

My sixth month old seems to respond a lot to Servo, which might be because he looks like a rattle.

I can't believe you neglected to mention the Joe Estevez-tastic "Soultaker", but the praise heaped on "Final Sacrifice" is well worth it.

I'm one thousand percent a Mike Guy. Joel is a fair few steps behind.

The Orgy of Gore being about mice getting sweaters always kills me. And the psychotic Oedipal overtones of the first segment, that too.

MST3K has a special significance for me, as I'm from the same extremely rural area as Mike, so when things like Spooner, Wisconsin and The New Richmond High School Marching Band are mentioned, I lose it.