Episode 02: Jodie Foster

RSS

Ian and Pandy Wilson continue their exploration of actors by basing their second episode around Jodie Foster. To the hosts' credit, they explore her Oscar-deserved performance as Clarice Starling in The Silence of the Lambs. Then again, they also tackle Flightplan. And one host reacts violently towards the Earth-2.net forum's choice of the lighthearted 1970s Disney feature Freaky Friday. Aside from that, Sean Bean is celebrated, John Astin is earmarked for an episode in a few years time, and for some reason (possibly juvenile) the Foster-directed film The Beaver is referenced throughout. [ 1:48:00 || 45.8 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/heyanactor/episodes/heyanactor_002.mp3

Brief brown-nosing - I love the format of the banners, and seeing the roles all laid out alongside each other. I know we go into the episodes knowing that each performance is going to see the subject of the podcast looking somewhat different, but it's great seeing the three characters lined up in one image. That's all Mike - I merely edit the episode and provide the copy.

• 3 weeks later...