Sign in to follow this  
KnightWing

The Flash

Yeah, as soon as the Blu rays come out, it'll undoubtedly start on Netflix. It's already on Hulu.

I've been watching this show at the gym, and I might have to stop. At least twice an episode I'm geeking-out so hard, I nearly injure myself. That's not even a joke.

1) How exactly does geeking out translate physically?

2) Are you likely to record something with Dan in a season report card, following your review of the pilot?

Letting go of the handles of a high-incline treadmill to "Fuck yeah!" fist-thrust is a bit unsafe.

Maybe, but I believe there are other plans for The Flash.

I like it, Edge is a pretty good actor and I think his natural charisma will really gel with the fun they seem to have with the Flash.

This is the promotional image revealing Teddy Sears' upcoming appearance as Jay Garrick.

Flash-S2-JG-1st-Look-8E700F-c23e7.jpg

That's how you do, son.

This is the promotional image revealing Teddy Sears' upcoming appearance as Jay Garrick.

Flash-S2-JG-1st-Look-8E700F-c23e7.jpg

That's how you do, son.

Word. Flash has got the adaptation game on lock.

From that teaser, it looks like we'll be seeing other worlds (RE: Earths) which could lead to the "crisis" mentioned in Thawne's newspaper. Also, if we do see other Earths, please, please, please let us see a reality where John Wesley Shipp is The Flash.

FRICKIN' AWESOME but I was a teensy bit put off that the bulk of the teaser was Cisco quipping. IDK, there's so many more aspects to the show I love more'n that, but whateves

From that teaser, it looks like we'll be seeing other worlds (RE: Earths) which could lead to the "crisis" mentioned in Thawne's newspaper. Also, if we do see other Earths, please, please, please let us see a reality where John Wesley Shipp is The Flash.

Oh god yes.