Episode 29: BloodRayne

RSS

In another blast from the past, The Real Protagonists go Uwe Bolling for Soup once more as they revisit the vampire action romp BloodRayne. Also, the most epic feedback section imaginable. [ 1:48:20 || 57.6 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/tranquiltirades/episodes/tranquiltirades_029.mp3

There are fewer things that I can say about a movie that are more negative than it is "worse than Bloodrayne."

I think the second and third Transformers movies are actually worse than Bloodrayne. At least Bloodrayne had the courtesy of being only 95 minutes long. It was an incredibly long and boring 95 minutes, but at least it was not three hours.

The thing I thought while watching this abomination on DVD back in 2006 is that Uwe Boll was trying to make a Monty Python movie, but he did not know that Monty Python movies are comedies. The blood effects reminded me of something out of "The Holy Grail." Except that was a much better movie.

Anyway, great episode, as always. Mr. Deaux did a great job eviscerating this movie in the written Tirades back in the day, and I was really looking forward to the audio recording when it was announced.

Our next episode, even though we haven't recorded it yet, will probably dwarf this one by an hour.

I'm sorry.