Sign in to follow this  
Dread

A Mythos Grimmly: A Lovecraftian Fairy Tale Mash-up Anthology Kickstarter!

Hey all,

I'm a selected author in this upcoming (hopefully) anthology.

I know that not everyone has a buttload of money to throw away, but all I ask is that you check out the campaign page.

If you have $100, I would happily kill you in my story...gruesomely of course.

If you need further proof of how awesome this table of contents is, one of the contributors - David J. Fielding - played Zordon in season one of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

With around 24 hours to go, lets ask the celebrities we follow on Twitter and Facebook to retweet / share this link. Even if they don't, their followers will see the tweets / post on the celebs' walls and will look / pledge.

Thanks, Mike! We've gotten close to a thousand dollars in the past 24 hours. 2500 more to go in the next 24 hours. Fingers crossed.

We've done almost $2000 in the past two days and only have $1500 to go in the next 12 hours. Fingers crossed!

Yup. We is funded!

Thanks to everyone who pledged. We're pushing for some stretch goals now. 13000 and every story gets illustrated!

Well, I just signed the contract for my first professional-paying story! Only have to sell four of these stories a week for the rest of my life in order to quit my job!

The book has been delayed because contributor (and mass market horror juggernaut) JF Gonzalez passed away.

The other mass market juggernaut Brian Keene has pledged to finish all of Gonzalez's work, but no clear deadline on that yet.

Hey folks, just an update that the book is ready to order. Good to go in eBook, Paperback and Hardcover.

Still can't believe I'm in the same book as Mary Sangiovanni and JF Gonzalez. Thanks to everyone here who pledged and helped make that happen. The link above is there for anyone who still wants to grab a copy.