Episode 03.01: The Middleman

Dave and Ian tackle their first series from the US as the begin to make their way through the 2008 show The Middleman. In "The Pilot Episode Sanction," artist Wendy Watson is recruited as a sidekick to a mysterious man who foils villainy on a comic book scale, and must stop a super-intelligent gorilla from taking over the mob. In "The Accidental Occidental Conception," the schemes of a Terra Cotta Warrior mean The Middleman and Wendy must journey to the underworld. In "The Sino-Mexican Revolution," Wendy has to rescue the legendary martial artist Sensei Ping and the Middleman from a group of vengeful lucha libre wrestlers. Statistician Ian returns, Dave shakes his fist at sexist network interference, and Ian is in need of a cold shower. [ 1:53:22 || 54.7 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/twiceasbrighthalfaslong/episodes/twice_007.mp3

I cannot accurately express the degree to which I *LOVED* this show. I caught it live every week, bought the DVDs on street day, contributed to the Indiegogo campaign for the new book and cast reunion/live reading. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 4 weeks later...