Agent Carter

Koete

agent-carter-logo-600x337_zps3094d50d.jp

Marvel’s Agent Carter, starring Captain America’s Hayley Atwell follows the story of Peggy Carter. It’s 1946, and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad.

Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark all while trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life–Steve Rogers. Inspired by the feature films Captain America: The First Avenger and Captain America: The Winter Soldier, along with the short Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter.

Starring Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, Marvel’s Agent Carter is executive produced by Christopher Markus, Steve McFeely, Tara Butters, Michele Fazekas, Kevin Feige, Louis D’Esposito, Jeph Loeb.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's set in the past, so it doesn't have that inherent expectation. Plus, who says the Human Torch and Namor won't show up?

The last I heard (and this is old information so it may not still be the case) the rights to Namor are held by Universal.

Also, would the fact that Fox has the rights to the Johnny Storm Human Torch cause an issue for Marvel if they wanted to use the Jim Hammond one? They may not be able to say the words "Human Torch", but could refer to him as Professor Horton's Synthetic Man or something.

Yeah, I don't know how that would work. I assume they couldn't call him the Human Torch. Maybe a full-body flame on would be problematic; it depends on the language of the rights. But I would think they could find a way to use him.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...