Sign in to follow this  
Koete

Agent Carter

Half of the TV shows out now are going by "mini-series." American Horror Story's on it's fourth season, Fargo it's second, True Detective second. Legend of Korra was originally called a mini series and it's been on for 4 years.

None of those are mini series. I think they tried to adopt a more British way of making a series with a limited amount of episodes, but they became successful and kept making them because Hollywood doesn't know how to end on a good note.

Right, they're not "miniseries" in the traditional sense but that's how their classified now. At the Emmys, Fargo and AHS are in that category. I don't know what's going on with Agent Carter though, I haven't been following it.

None of those are mini series. I think they tried to adopt a more British way of making a series with a limited amount of episodes, but they became successful and kept making them because Hollywood doesn't know how to end on a good note.

Well, it's more that British series are usually 6 episodes at a time because they have a fraction of the budget American shows have. Still, Fawlty Towers > Friends.

Last night's episode was a great "beginning of the end" episode for the season. The fight in the diner is one of the best fight scenes I've seen on TV.

Also, I'm going to throw out there that Dottie is a better character than Natasha.

Well, yeah, because they actually did work to show Dottie's character and past rather than just referencing a dark past like with Natasha.

I feel embarrassed that it took the obvious nod at the beginning of this episode for me to figure out who the Russian psychiatrist is.