Episode 33: Godzilla (1998)

RSS

In what had been long-requested and -dreaded, James and Damien finally tackle Godzilla (1998), the tale of an ugly, speedy lizard and the incompetent group of humans on a quest to find it, feed it lots of fish, and destroy every building near it. It's a movie so fixated on cutesy comedy that it forgets to be anything resembling fun or dramatic, featuring the cast of The Simpsons and perhaps the worst actress in all of the Tiradesverse. Also, a great mystery is solved, and Chaka Khan is referenced. Enjoy. [ 3:01:33 || 95.7 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/tranquiltirades/episodes/tranquiltirades_033.mp3

I am glad that you guys said that the show was decent. I remember hearing my sister tell me that a Godzilla show was being made and I groaned. I gave it a chance since I was told that Godzilla was an ally and ended up enjoying it. I thought Jeff Kline did a good job making a crappy movie into a decent show. While I am on the subject I think any episode of the Jeff Kline "Men in Black" cartoon was better than Men in black 3.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...