Episode 04.04

RSS

Ian and Dave close out 2014 with the final four episodes of Life on Mars. In episode 13, Sam suffers an overdose and starts to hallucinate, while CID must solve a kidnapping that is linked to an old murder case. In episode 14, Sam's 21st century girlfriend says goodbye as Sam meets her mother during a case of murder and drug smuggling. In episode 15, Gene wakes up after a drunken night out to find he may have killed someone, and Sam must clear his name. In episode 16, Sam is told that he must destroy Gene if he wants to go home, but finds that nothing is what it seems, home isn't everything he thought it would be, and discovers he needs to make a choice. They also discuss the show as a whole, and Statistician Ian reveals the first show to be covered in what Dave has dubbed The Year of Cheese. [ 2:52:12 || 66.8 MB ]

To listen, click here: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/twiceasbrighthalfaslong/episodes/twice_014a.mp3

The clip used for the final episode we cover confirms my suspicion that Amazon Prime has edited down each episode of Life on Mars, as part of the 1970s "reveal" was not something I got to see. Why Amazon has seen fit to do this, I don't know, but I'll be weary of using it for TV shows for future podcasts.