Sub-Zero vs Iceman

Yarrik

Who Wins?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jesus, is this even a contest??? Sub-Zero would absolutely DESTROY Bobby Drake. First off, he is a ninja; and ninjas always beat smart-ass punks like Drake. Not to mention the fact that Sub Zero has no qualms about ripping people's heads and spinal cords out, whereas Iceman would most likely never kill anyone. Sub-Zero is the better fighter, he's smarter and he's MUCH more experienced than Iceman. He doesn't even need his ice powers to beat Drake because he's a fucking NINJA. He could kick the shit out of him in like 27 seconds.

No doubt about it--Sub-Zero would OWN Iceman.

Question: Is Sub-Zero alive or a demon of some sort?

He's a human being.

Thanks.

If Bobby weren't such a joker, I'd give him more of a chance. But he's no Spider-Man, who can easily weave quips into his fights. And even if he could, Bobby isn't much of a fighter. From what I've seen he uses his power defensively, rarely taking it to his opponent -- if he did, he'd be a bad ass who could freeze someone's heart, eyeballs, or every drop of water in their body.

Regardless, Sub-Zero takes him out sans powers because he's a ninja (RE: fighter) and will kill.

I've only ever seen Sub Zero freeze people, freeze the ground so the other person slips and falls, or make an ice statue of himself. Iceman's a lot more adept at using his powers so....

ICEMAN.

PLEASE tell me you are joking. Sub-Zero is a master of his abilities and he's one of the world's deadliest martial artists. Iceman wouldn't stand an ice cube's chance in hell against Sub-Zero. Besides, SZ would murder Iceman without hesitation and feel no remorse for soing so.

I've only ever seen Sub Zero freeze people, freeze the ground so the other person slips and falls, or make an ice statue of himself. Iceman's a lot more adept at using his powers so....

ICEMAN.

PLEASE tell me you are joking. Sub-Zero is a master of his abilities and he's one of the world's deadliest martial artists. Iceman wouldn't stand an ice cube's chance in hell against Sub-Zero. Besides, SZ would murder Iceman without hesitation and feel no remorse for soing so.

Sub Zero can create weapons from water vapor. Like his Kori Blade. He can also now emit freesing vapors from any part of his body, with his "Ice Shaker" Attack.

Factor in the NINJA :ph34r: (ph34r 4 Life) aspects, and Ice Man is cooked.

Sub-Zero is a master of his abilities and he's one of the world's deadliest martial artists.  Iceman wouldn't stand an ice cube's chance in hell against Sub-Zero.  Besides, SZ would murder Iceman without hesitation and feel no remorse for soing so.

What he said.

ICEMAN.

PLEASE tell me you are joking. Sub-Zero is a master of his abilities

If you beleive Sub-zero is more adept in his Ice powers than Bobby, then :stupid:.

It depends if it goes to un-armed combat. If it does, Sub-Zero has won. If it doesn't, Bobby has it.

ICEMAN.

If you beleive Sub-zero is more adept in his Ice powers than Bobby, then :stupid:.

It depends if it goes to un-armed combat. If it does, Sub-Zero has won. If it doesn't, Bobby has it.

Un-armed...armed...what difference does it make??? Zero has a sword, you know. He is a master of armed and unarmed combat.

And please explain to me how you think Sub-Zero is not as finely tuned in ice powers as Iceman is. :bang:

ICEMAN.

Un-armed...armed...what difference does it make??? Zero has a sword, you know. He is a master of armed and unarmed combat.

And please explain to me how you think Sub-Zero is not as finely tuned in ice powers as Iceman is. :bang:

As in long distance.

Bobby can do things with Ice and his body that Sub-zero could only dream of doing.