Sign in to follow this  
dc20willsave

2015-2016 Television Season

I have seen the pilots for Lucifer and the Jaime Alexander-starring Blindspot.

They are both pretty good. And yes, Lucifer is indeed Castle-lite but there are some interesting angles in it that I would be interested to see if they do anything with.

Blindspot is fucking awesome.

I started watching.I stopped after he failed to save the person who crashed into the bus from above, and found no interest in continuing.

I bet they can afford Tim Allen and Tony Shaloub. Everyone else? Uh. No.

Hardly any of these shows can afford their big talent. They just pay them a modest sum and give them an EP credit so that it'll be worth a shit-ton if the show takes off.

It seems so weird that we're halfway through November and nothing had been officially canceled yet.

I was reading an article about that recently. No one knows how to count viewers anymore, so networks are giving shows more time to see if they pick up viewers on Hulu or whatever. They're finally learning that overnight numbers are useless now.

Someone needs to forward that memo to the people thinking the sky's falling because Supergirl is down to 8 million viewers. 

As a Doctor Who fan, all I can do is roll my eyes when someone forgets it's not 1989 every time the overnight viewing numbers get released and they become convinced the show is getting cancelled.

Anyone know how Blindspot is doing? I stopped watching around the middle of the fourth episode. Jaime Alexander can only keep me interested in a show that formulaic, for so long.

Oh please. Its a damn shame, but of course Supergirl is going to get cancelled. It was always going to get cancelled.

Edited by JasonC

Gravity Falls is ending at the end of the current season.

This is why we can't have nice things. Because the people who were making it decided to end it on their own terms instead of continuing it forever.

And this is a bad thing?

Oh, I'm sorry. Forgot to add something.

Gravity Falls is ending at the end of the current season.

This is why we can't have nice things. Because the people who were making it decided to end it on their own terms instead of continuing it forever. /Obvious Sarcasm

Okay, fixed.