Legends of Tomorrow

Dan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is kind of odd. With time travel being a major factor, and Caity Lotz is back, I'm wondering if alternate realities are going to be a thing, and this is a Stein who never bonded with Ronnie? Who knows.

It's a time travel show so they can easily show up again. I mean, being on other shows hasn't stopped the other crossovers we've gotten. Besides, since it's going to be a mid-season replacement, that's only 13 episodes so plenty of time to also film a couple of episodes for the other shows.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my problem with what Garber is saying. The show is going to be a mid-season replacement. It'll probably start in January or February. May is just enough time to fit 15 episodes. If you threw a back half, that's all summer as well so if the show comes back for the fall, they have maybe a week between season finale and premiere. Not to mention the crew would get no downtime. He might just be confused on when it premieres.