This was the first standalone segment, but we covered the X-Men cartoons in a segment in Episode 750.

The plan (such as we could be said to have one) currently is that we're looking at comics-based properties.

Also, on Will's recommendation, I did wind up watching the Inhumans episodes of FF '94. They were pretty decent.

There also, outside of comics, aren't a lot of characters that have significantly different interpretations over time. For example, There have been a number of Scooby-Doo series over time but there are really only three that have been significantly different (A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Gets a Clue, Scooby Doo:Mystery Incorporated.)

And obviously Mystery Incorporated is far and away the best one. Not even a contest.

Everything else depends on whether you like your Scooby Doo with or without Harlem Globetrotters in it.

Waiting for Dan and Will to take a look at the Spider-Man properties.

I definitely have comments on Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and Spider-Man: The Animated Series.

If we do Spider-Man, it won't be for a long while. At my count, there are seven different animated series which is more than a bit of viewing. Eight if you include the batshit insane Electric Company segments.

Waiting for Dan and Will to take a look at the Spider-Man properties.

I definitely have comments on Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and Spider-Man: The Animated Series.

If we do Spider-Man, it won't be for a long while. At my count, there are seven different animated series which is more than a bit of viewing. Eight if you include the batshit insane Electric Company segments.

I have not seen those segments but I did applaud them for having a better vegetarian vampire than Twilight. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c99NfY7S1aA

I went a watched the Magneto episode of the 70s FF series last month for a Bad Movie Night. It is as awesome as Dan described it. Down the line, I want to do a Magneto episode just so we can talk about it.

The theme song for 60s is better in context of the video.

• 5 weeks later...