Sign in to follow this  
Koete

New Mutants

I would be super okay with that group. It's the most iconic line-up (Karma left early, Magma was always just there, I love Doug but he would be hard to translate [heh]). Anyone want to lay bets that they're already trying to get Andy Serkis for Warlock?

Mixed bag. Some of the horror looks good, but other aspects are a little too generic. But, as a first trailer, it has my interest.

Weird that Reyes is the villain, but I'm stoked on it. I mean, it's a little weird we have a movie trailer for a superhero movie featuring five notable superpowered characters from a major franchise (and at least one more lesser notable one) and the trailer doesn't show any of them explicitly using their powers.

So they pushed it back to 2019 and are re-shooting more than 50% of it. The cover story is that they want to change it to full horror due to the success of It. The word on the street is that the screenings were terrible. 

Spoiler

They have also added Antonio Banderas as a villain for the post credit scene. The Director wanted to bring in Jon Hamm as Mr. Sinister but the studio said no.