Help influence Episode 20!

slothian

Yes, you can help influence not only the film Pandy & I use as the joint review, but the homework we assign each other to plot the range of their career. As announced in Episode 18, our subject will be Jamie Lee Curtis.

Pandy & I will take an executive decision on what makes the joint review on Saturday 20th June, so get your ideas in before then!

Halloween

It put her on the map, making it a must.

True Lies

Another Arnie film, sure, but she has a major role and plays wonderfully against Schwarzenegger.

Freaky Friday

Since you've already covered the original, here you have an opportunity to look at the remake.

Halloween

True Lies

Another Arnie film, sure, but she has a major role and plays wonderfully against Schwarzenegger.

Freaky Friday

Since you've already covered the original, here you have an opportunity to look at the remake.

Agreed on all counts, although the third film I can't speak for sure having not seen it yet. But it would give you a preview of your eventual Lindsay Lohan month!

Every film suggested is a good one, but Halloween and A Fish Called Wanda are vital.

Freaky Friday is a lot of fun (and could inspire comparisons to the Jodie Foster version). Trading Places, perhaps?

Halloween

True Lies

Freaky Friday

Agreed on all counts, although the third film I can't speak for sure having not seen it yet. But it would give you a preview of your eventual Lindsay Lohan month!

Ditto here. As well as the aforementioned A Fish Called Wanda.

Also, she is the romantic interest in My Girl, which is something to look at as well.

Ooh! The episode of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century "Unchained Woman"!

Brilliant suggestion! (& not just because it features spaceships)

I also need an excuse to pick up Halloween on DVD as I have nothing to play my video copy on now.