The Dark Knight

Missy

He had a cane when he entered the car. Flimsy continuity, but I was more bothered by the fact that Harvey was able to acquire a custom made split-suit in the matter of ten minutes.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a cane when he entered the car. Flimsy continuity, but I was more bothered by the fact that Harvey was able to acquire a custom made split-suit in the matter of ten minutes.

He didn't. That was the suit he was burnt in. I think.

And once a movie has come out, the thread automatically turns into a spoiler-filled discussion. If someone hasn't seen it yet, they really shouldn't be in the thread.

He didn't. That was the suit he was burnt in. I think.

And once a movie has come out, the thread automatically turns into a spoiler-filled discussion. If someone hasn't seen it yet, they really shouldn't be in the thread.

Wouldn't a burnt suit be... like, burnt? With holes in it or something. The thing was like shiny velvet.

Wouldn't a burnt suit be... like, burnt? With holes in it or something. The thing was like shiny velvet.

There was probably a small scene cut showing where he got the suit. Remember it was daylight when The Joker freed him from the hospital and our first glimpse of his suit(with the shiny half)didn't happen until he had Ramirez call Gordan's wife Barbara to kidnap them, than knocked her out at night. Who says how long until the evening the hospital explosion took place.

It still comes of to me as shockingly convenient, and it made the whole Two-face thing come off as even more rushed than it already was.

It was like they realized Two-face was only going to be there for the last 20 minutes, so they needed to get all of his trademark shit in.

It still comes of to me as shockingly convenient, and it made the whole Two-face thing come off as even more rushed than it already was.

It was like they realized Two-face was only going to be there for the last 20 minutes, so they needed to get all of his trademark shit in.

But you know Hollywood, there is always a way to bring back Two-Face. It'll turn out that Gordan placed Two-Face in Arkham Asylum secretly and only him, Batman and one doctor knows he's there.

But who was it that said Anthony Michael Hall will become The Riddler? I forget where I read that, but I don't think he will. Mike Engel doesn't seem like a name that might be some alias to Edward Nygma. I don't know.

But the cat remark that Lucious Fox makes to Bruce about the new suit, could that be a clue, that he has already went up against Catwoman?

Has anyone actually confirmed Riddler for the third one? I don't really like the sound of that. I don't think he'd work too well in this universe. If they must do Riddler, it should be someone like Adrian Brody or Crispin Glover.

Personally, I think someone like Hush or Deadshot would be a much better idea. But, consdering they they're keeping Scarecrow, Joker, and (hopefully) Two Face alive, part three doesn't really need a new villain.

Fire would pretty much destroy the suit though, and, assuming it didn't, there's still no way it would have resulted in such a perfectly asymmetrical design like that.

I'm trying to find a good picture of it, but the shiny side is mostly obscured.

Bane, Talia al Ghul, and Hugo Strange for the third movie.

Make it happen, Nolan! :D

I can see Talia as a callback and consequent from Batman Begins, but Hugo Strange and Bane, I'm not sure of.

If you put Bane in a film again you need to do the classic comic in which he breaks his back. What I hated the most about Bane in Batman & Robin, was one, he is played off as a dumb henchman and 2 Batgirl and Robin defeat him.

Hugo Strange may be good as the man who develops the formula for Bane(not like John Glover in B&R though)ot somebody working with Talia to bring Batman down.

I can't wrap my head around the mentality that says that you ABSOLUTELY MUST DO KNIGHTFALL if you have Bane. The guy is a mastermind assassin. Surely, they can do something else.

Plus, Talia and Hugo, along with Bane, all know who Batman is. I have the utmost faith in Nolan at this point that I think he could create a great story involving at least Bane and Talia. If Hugo isn't good, then just get Black Mask or someone to keep the mob angle going.

As for the Two-Face suit, I just got back from seeing the movie and I thought it was intended to be the melted flesh from his face. The only part of the suit that really looked different was on the shoulder of the one side, not the entire suit. So Harvey wearing a melted flesh jacket is my theory.

Hi! I'm new.

Anyways, here's my idea for a third movie:

In Long Halloween we had the Holiday killer and in Dark Victory there was the Hangman killer. In Long Halloween the killer was going around killing mobsters like Carmine Falcone. It turned out being two people, Harvey Dent and either his wife Gilda or Alberto Falcone, son of Carmine. The Hangman killer was Sofia Falcone Gigante, daughter of Carmine.

So, I'm saying that you can combine the idea of the Hangman and Holiday killers into one character. The last place we saw Carmine Falcone was where? Arkham. Where am I assuming Two-face is at the end of this film? Arkham. This Hangman/Holiday killer shows up to kill Falcone in Arkham, and during the commotion or whatever... Harvey Dent escapes. Leading everyone to believe Harvey killed Falcone and escaped.

This is when Selina Kyle can enter the picture. In the comic, it's pretty much shown that Selina is the illegitimate daughter of Carmine Falcone. She shows up in Gotham to start looking for some kind of proof that the man who just died is in fact her father. She's already been a cat burglar for a while, so, she breaks into Falcones house one night looking for any type of connection she can find. Batman catches her breaking in, a fight ensues. As the film goes on, it's shown she likes to hang out with the higher up in Gotham, which is how she meets Bruce.

While all this is going on mobsters start falling left and right. Gordon and Batman start collecting clues to find out who's behind the murders. Gordon wants to catch Dent, Batman wants to redeem him. Little do they know, the killer is not Dent at all, but someone else. While this is happening, Dent makes some public appearances to show what Batman and Gordon had done to him. He tries to convince Gotham they need someone willing to kill the villains to make it truly clean.

After a few more confrontations, Batman finally catches up to Harvey, who is about to murder Alberto Falcone, the son of Carmine Falcone. Alberto had broken into Arkham to kill his father so he could finally get all of his assets, but then let loose some of the inmates to set the blame on someone else, not knowing that Harvey was one of them. Alberto planned on using the money to give power back to the mobs of Gotham City, but first he had to establish a new order by killing the leaders of the old families.

Harvey had been working behind the scenes, trying to find out who was the mastermind behind this plan, and who was pumping money into these new families that were popping up in the old ones places.

Anyways, lots of stuff happens here... not sure what. It's a rough idea I just came up with.

It's a real loose interpretation, but in my mind... the perfect place to go as to tie the first and second film more tightly, and bring the story to a suitable conclusion.

I don't know about anyone else, but I really want to see the Ventriloquist pop up at some point in this series. By the way, the movie's even better the third time you watch it. Just got back from seeing it yet again. I could easily settle for a few more viewings.

I would love to see him also, but how do you portray him without making him look stupid?

I don't know about anyone else, but I really want to see the Ventriloquist pop up at some point in this series. By the way, the movie's even better the third time you watch it. Just got back from seeing it yet again. I could easily settle for a few more viewings.

I would love to see him also, but how do you portray him without making him look stupid?

Well, he'd be just a regular guy in a suit with a creepy looking dummy. I think they could pull it off.

Oh yeah, someone made the claim that Mr. Reese might become the Riddler because his name sounds oddly like 'mysteries' (as opposed to Edward Nygma). Interesting idea, but I'm not sure.

Harvey is dead. The official shooting script is available in bookstores now. He broke his neck on the fall out the window.

Which makes me even more pissed that they wasted him here.

Harvey is dead. The official shooting script is available in bookstores now. He broke his neck on the fall out the window.

Which makes me even more pissed that they wasted him here.

Malcom was dead in Jurassic Park, but heck we needed a sequel!

If they wanted Two Face for the sequel, they wouldn't have used him like they did here. That was the reason his whole story arc was rushed out there at the end. He's done.