Episode 48: BloodRayne 2 - Deliverance

RSS

Before the main course next episode, the guys thought they would have a vampire appetizer in the form of BloodRayne 2: Deliverance: AKA Uwe Boll's laziest film ever. Also, they share their thoughts on the original subject of their ire: Spider-Man 3. [ 2:19:23 || 72.2 MB ]

I appreciate what Damien said about The Village. I love that movie even though it has its flaws (I bet fans of The Prisoner had to bite their fists the whole way through). The way I understood the costume thing, was that the founders put on the disguises to keep the younger generation frightened and therefore less likely to leave and find out that all they knew was fake.

• 2 years later...

I listened to this again today and the dog howling in the background at 1:41:14 cracked me up. I must have listened to that five times.

It reminds me of a couple times where my Beagle decided she needed food while I was on the phone. So she walked over to where I was sitting stand started howling at me.

"OK, sorry but I will call you back in a minute. She gets fed at 7:30 and I am five minutes late. She will not shut up until I get her some food."

I never knew dogs could tell time, until I got a Beagle.

21 hours ago, S-T said:

I listened to this again today and the dog howling in the background at 1:41:14 cracked me up. I must have listened to that five times.

It reminds me of a couple times where my Beagle decided she needed food while I was on the phone. So she walked over to where I was sitting stand started howling at me.

"OK, sorry but I will call you back in a minute. She gets fed at 7:30 and I am five minutes late. She will not shut up until I get her some food."

I never knew dogs could tell time, until I got a Beagle.

Could be worse, my sister has a labradoodle that ALWAYS wants food!