Who broke The Oratory?

Missy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoda, don't be a pansy. We need a strong leader at a time like this. Ban Cash.

Despite the lack of concrete evidence (we'll make that up later) and in light of this overwhelming call to ban Cash, I suggest we go one step further and form a small taskforce that will wipe Ruston, LA from the map. Shock and awe, people! Shock and awe.

Despite the lack of concrete evidence (we'll make that up later) and in light of this overwhelming call to ban Cash, I suggest we go one step further and form a small taskforce that will wipe Ruston, LA from the map. Shock and awe, people! Shock and awe.

That, my friend, is what I like to hear.

Can we still ban Cash aftewards and make me the sole mod of the banter forums?

Not that that's the reason I want him banned, mind you. We shouldn't forget about all the problems he's caused earth-2 ever since he got here, I think.

That, my friend, is what I like to hear.

I also am in acceptance of this ban-Cash attitude. Ban now, shoot him later.

I'm not sure when Spinner will be back, but he sent me an IM today saying the forums should be back up by the end of the day.

He's dealing with this during his honey moon? I figured we would've had to wait till afterwards for him to do something about it, since I'm sure this is the last thing he's gonna want to worry about.

To Spinner. :respect:

Yoda, Cash sent me a PM that he was the spammer, my computer just happened to lock up and delete it, though, right as I was about to forward it to you.

I blame Cash for that, too. He probably sent that email to you as a tease, only attached was a virus that locked your computer up and erased the email just as you were about to forward it The man must be stopped.

Yoda, Cash sent me a PM that he was the spammer, my computer just happened to lock up and delete it, though, right as I was about to forward it to you.

I blame Cash for that, too. He probably sent that email to you as a tease, only attached was a virus that locked your computer up and erased the email just as you were about to forward it The man must be stopped.

Pablo, you should count yourself lucky that's all he gave you. He gave me a VD. :(

So how about that RAW last night, Funny interview+Flair/Carlito+8-man tag=pwnage.

Also LLRMitBLM shall rule

Shameless stealing of my acronym. Shameless. I move to take a huge trip to Canada, for massive Scriv kicking, everyone line up and get one kick in the shins.

I so did not steal your acronym like that, shouldn't you know by now that Cash is the reason for everything bad that happens, he obviously hacked my account.