Episode 07.03

RSS

Ian and Dave bring The Year of Cheese to a close with the final three episodes of Manimal. In "Scrimshaw," Chase finds himself on the hunt for treasure when Brooke discovers a walrus tusk with clues to a hidden fortune etched on it. In "Breath of the Dragon," Chase comes to the aid of an old family friend when his Chinese restaurant comes under threat from a local gangster. And in "Night of the Beast," Chase and pals go on a camping trip and end up foiling a plan by the mob and a corrupt sheriff to pressure a small town to legalize gambling. The also discuss the series as a whole, look back at the past year of cheesy goodness, and look forward to a very different show for 2016. [ 2:34:55 || 57.3 MB ]

• 1 month later...

I for one really want a manimal reboot. If no other reason than the stock footage in episode 3 which implied Chase was going to turn into a squirrel but didn't. I want to watch a squirrel fight.

After the latest TABHAL I would also want Chase to fight crime as a llama.