earth-2's RAW Thread

Mr. Keith

What did you think of RAW?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All I caught was the end of the show, when everyone piled on top of Edge. What was that all about?

That was during an eight man tag team piting Show/Michaels/Cena/Hardy vs Angle/Edge/Master/Snitskey. At the end, everyone was being knocked out by the good guys and Edge got frustrated so he went to use the money in the bank brief case. He missed, got choke slammed and then the pile up began.

There just really wasn't anything all that bad on RAW this week. Even the match with Trish and Torrie I felt was tolerable, as it made Torrie seem like she stood little to no chance against Trish and only got some offense because of interferance. Everything else on the card either good or great in my opinion. Everybody was just on tonight.

I enjoyed RAW. The show was well put togeather and capped off with an amazing main event. Trish did the best she could with Torrie but the fact is that Torrie will never be a decent wrestler. The WWE seriously needs to bring in women who can actually wrestle. I actually can't wait for Lita to be cleared to wrestle from her knee injury earlier this year, a Lita/Trish feud could be interesting now that Lita is getting booed and Trish is getting cheared. The main event was awesome and the only thing that would have made it better is if they would have made it a ten man tag by adding Shelton and Kerwin. All in all a great show. I give it a 8.