Sign in to follow this  
RSS

Episode 26

Racism runs wild when Kirk and crew discover an alien world suffering from a version of The Cold War ("The Omega Glory"). Then a scientist attempts to prove that computers are more capable than humans ("The Ultimate Computer"). In other words, it's another day in Star Trek land. [ 1:06:15 || 32.3 MB ]

Sweet! The episode with Blackula in it! I remember his face when Spock nerve-pinched him making me LOL

Almost at the dreaded Season Three...(one more TEoF episode of Season 2) with the infamous Spock's Brain right there at the start!

Granted, it does have The Enterprise Incident...and OK, I've just burned off all my knowledge of Season Three.

It's also the season with evil Space Hippies in one episode. Space Hippies!

On a less fun note, an episode that comes off as a jab at Radical Feminism but does have Shatner pretending to be a woman pretending to be Shatner for an hour.

Edited by dc20willsave

^Okay, THAT is the worst episode of the series. Spock's Brain is campy, stupid fun that you can laugh at. It's so bad it's good. The final episode of the series is actively misogynist.

Season 3 has (To my memory) a few good episodes, and its share of the worst.  And yes, for the stupidity of Spock's Brain (And I've watched it recently, it is really really stupid) Turnabout intruder is just awful.  Fortunately you can pretend that, after showing that episode everyone was sent away for 10 years to think about what they did.