Sign in to follow this  
RSS

Episode 32: Sigourney Weaver

Hey, an Actor! returns to profile one of the biggest female box office draws of the 1980s: Sigourney Weaver. Starting with Pandy's first experience of the original franchise that made her name, The Brothers Wilson critically discuss Alien and the qualities it had before the subsequent influence of James Cameron. Then Ian gushes about Kevin Kline after watching the Ivan Reitman political comedy Dave for the first time, before the hosts reminisce about spot-on sci-fi fandom spoof Galaxy Quest. Someone's Flickchart is updated over the course of the discussion, and a new documentary series starring GeekPlanetOnline.com's Dave Probert is planned out on his behalf! [ 3:07:22 || 90.3 MB ]

Pandy is a jingle wizard, even off the top of his head.

Yes, Wesley Crusher did used to fly the ship. No it wasn't fair to the qualified pilots.

Yes, Wesley Crusher did used to fly the ship. No it wasn't fair to the qualified pilots.

To be fair to Wesley, I don't think he ever crashed the ship. Troi on the other hand, she did it twice.

There HAS to be a twist...

How do you think he does it?

I don't know!

There HAS to be a twist...

How do you think he does it?

I don't know!

Resisting the urge to make this jingle. For one thing imitating Roger Daltrey would wake up the girls...

A friend of mine who liked the show's FB page based on my suggestion deleted his FB profile. So the minus-1 like is all his fault.

Edited by Donomark