Wierdest Anime

Skyre

The last question for the Anime Fortnight, "What do you think is the wierdest anime ever?"

Personally I'll have to go with BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo.

This is the story of a guy who fights bald criminals with his nosehair. And did I mention that his sidekick is a giant Pop-Rocks candy. Before I saw this I didn't think that anything would ever out-do the wierdness that is Puni Puni Poemi

Puni Puni Poemi would definitely be the 2nd (a very close second, I might add) wierdest anime I've ever seen. This is made by Koshi Rikudo, the maker of Excell Saga. Basically throw together a couple of Sailer Scout wannabees, a giant robot, lesbian children, and a talking fish and this is what you'll get. Absolutely no point in trying to find some semblance of a storyline here folks. What the company says after the credits is very true; "If this show didn't offend you in any way, we weren't trying hard enough."

Excell Saga is taking 3rd place on my list. This is a hilarious show about a 3 person organization trying to take over the world. Very little plot (although a lot more than Bo-BoBo and Poemi) yet very funny.

Only seen Excel Saga of those three and it is pretty weird and funny all at once, nothing beatshaving a guy fall to his death because the beam he was walking on disappeared because a flashback was being projected in the area (I am not kidding in any way whatsoever)

Bobobo bo-bo-bobo and Puni Puni Poemi are tied at the top of my list, because they are both so weird they're scary. Bo^7 has random things hiding in his afro, like two squirrels having tea, and little people living in his nose. Puni Puni Poemi has a little lesbian kid and the main character gains her power through slicing up a fish.

• 2 weeks later...