Your current-gen library

Missy

Yeah, and there won't be one until the price goes down or Metal Gear comes out, whichever comes first.

Outside of Drake's Fortune, there's not a single game worth the investment right now, and I just know after I buy one, they're going to create another new SKU with more features changed and fucked with for a different price point.

The large black one is for playing DVDs.

One of the slim silvers is for playing games.

The other slim silver is a Japanese system, for imports, obviously. You can tell the difference because it doesn't have the double line divide in the middle of the system.

The slim black one was given to me for free and is mainly used for parts.

Even discounting functionality, I need all four anyway for the sake of completion.

Yeah, and there won't be one until the price goes down or Metal Gear comes out, whichever comes first.

Outside of Drake's Fortune, there's not a single game worth the investment right now, and I just know after I buy one, they're going to create another new SKU with more features changed and fucked with for a different price point.

I feel the same way. I've almost bought one 4 times, but can't justify the price with the current games out for it.