New anime music video

James D.

Which song would you most like to hear in an AMV?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want your opinions here because I am itching to make another AMV. My last video didn't get any feedback at all (except for Yoda when he uploaded it, of course), so I 'd like to see what you all would prefer to hear/watch in my next AMV. I won't base my choice solely on the results of this poll, but it will help me out. If you don't like any of these songs...then, well, sorry. These songs are what you have to choose from. Just pick the one you like the most or hate the least. If you've heard the songs, then that should give you a good idea of the genre of video (i.e. comedy, action, etc.) that will result from the song choice. But if you must know specifically, ask me in this thread and I can give you an inclination of how serious or funny the video would be.

Thanks in advance. :)

* If I end up doing this one, it will be a Justice League Unlimited video, not an anime video. Just letting you know.

Then it all crashes down, and you break your crown, and you point your finger but there's no one around, just one more thing, just to play the king, but your castles crumbled and your left with just a day.

What do you think

Though I was kinda hoping you hadn't discarded my Just Like You music video, it's a damn good excuse to watch Shaman King

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and do the King Nothing video. Years and years ago before I had anything that even resembled video editing software (or equipment that would support it), I wanted to do this King Nothing AMV, so I'm going to work damned hard to make better than my last two.

I'll make a new poll in a few weeks when I'm done with this one because I have several songs I forgot to list on this poll.

Edited by James D.