Sign in to follow this  
slothian

Help influence Episode 46!

Yes, you can help influence not only the film Pandy & I use as the joint review, but the homework we assign each other to plot the range of their career. As announced in Episode 44, our subject will be Nicole Kidman.

Pandy & I will take an executive decision on what makes the joint review on Friday 18th September so get your ideas in before then!

NB) We won't be covering Batman Forever.

I was so close when I guessed Katie Holmes month.

Personally, it's To Die For as the breakout role, Moulin Rouge for the peak (and I think your best stuff springs from musicals) and the any one of The Hours, The Others, or Cold Mountain.

Days of Thunder, Lion, and The Hours. Maybe Australia and The Golden Compass, in spite of the fact that one of them is a Baz Luhrmann film and the other's an insubstantial literary adaptation. I wouldn't wish Moulin Rouge or Eyes Wide Shut on my worst enemy.

Dead Calm because it's a tense film and also has a breakout role for Billy 'SLAM EVIL' Zane. 

I'd add my voice to To Die For as it was very much a career surge for her and a great little film with and edge of black humor. 

To Die For, The Others, and Lion. That said, I so want to advocate for The Stepford Wives since it's such a , "What the fuck am I watching?" type movie. Also, I doubt they'll ever get to it on Tranquil Tirades.

*Looks at DVD shelves*

Yes- we have a Nicole Kidman film!

It's Batman Forever though. Bugger.