Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments

Shinmaru

I watched Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments last year, and I thought that it was a lot of fun. Usually when I watch list shows, my enjoyment is ruined when I get into the 'How could they have put [insert moment here] over [insert moment here]????? :no::no::no: ' mindset. But I avoided doing that with this show, and I had a great time watching it. If, like me, you enjoy horror films (though not all of the moments on the list are from horror movies), but there are a ton of great ones you've never seen, you should watch this special. I've seen a bunch of awesome movies this past year due to this show (The Night of the Hunter, Rosemary's Baby, Wait Until Dark, etc.). There are still a few more on the list that I want to see, but haven't been able to yet (Audition, The Wicker Man, Black Christmas, Peeping Tom, etc.).

I believe that Bravo starts showing the special on Wednesday, and they'll repeat all of the 'episodes' every day through Sunday. You can take a look at the schedule here. Check it out if you can!