Friday Night's Main Event, Shotgun Saturday Night, Free for All, Ground Zero: In Your House, Raw is War: it takes a lot of time to cover all of this. Steve Austin takes target practice at top WWF officials, Undertaker finally gets his hands on Shawn Michaels, a match featuring two newcomers and no build almost steals the PPV, and Savio Vega develops a crippling addiction to triple threat matches. And that's just the tip of the iceberg as Kellen and Tom review one of the busiest weeks of the year. [ 6:26:19 || 179.1 MB ]

There's nothing more prestigious than a BAFTA after all.

Lovely stuff as ever, gentlemen - the bit where Kellen loses his mind re: Viscera in a wind tunnel is just beautiful!

On 17/04/2018 at 8:00 AM, Pan-dub said:

@Kscriv is right to mock you for your ignorance to two of the highest ranked games (and BAFTA winning games) of last year, @Stavros

I buy a new game once a year. It's the one thing where I'm not at the razors edge of culture.

Cheers for the help distracting from my six hour road trip.   Viscera in a wind tunnel might be the peak, but Weekend at Terry's hit at just the right time to be the funniest thing ever.