Episode 1023

RSS

Ian Wilson returns with the second instalment of The Flickchart Forum. Joined by guests Christian Honoré and Chris Johnson, the forum takes a look at the 10-film filmography of one of this generation's most interesting and successful directors: Christopher Nolan, who is British! Amongst the definitive Top 10 rundown based upon the trio's individual lists, and interesting descriptions of the Starship Enterprise, listen in to hear which host does Tom Wilkinson impressions, which host hates Leonardo DiCaprio, and which host actually likes Interstellar. It's Bane-on-a-plane entertainment! [ 2:04:07 || 61.7 MB ]

Damn, two for two on this segment Ian. I loved the heck outta this podcast. 

I thought Christian was a bit mean to Interstellar, a film I saw once in the theater and enjoyed way more than I understood. Personally speaking, I still need to see Dunkirk and rewatch Memento, which I saw late in the evening and had a hard time following. The Prestige is one of my favorite movies ever, and I really enjoyed Inception as well, so hearing everyone's thoughts on those films was hella engaging, even if the brass knuckles came out for the latter.