Sign in to follow this  
RSS

Episode 1028

The 13th year of Earth-2.net: The Show is celebrated with the return of The Flickchart Forum. Ian Wilson is joined by the host of that very first episode of The Show, Michael David Sims, and the Hypnogoria head honcho, Jim Moon, as they rank the pre-2018 entries of the Halloween franchise as the latest installment is in cinemas. From Carpenter's classic to Rob Zombie's remakes, with Paul Rudd, Michelle Williams, and Busta Rhymes somewhere in the middle, the trio offer up the most varied lists The Forum has yet to feature. Hey, an Actor is referenced to demonstrate why Pandy Wilson was not invited to appear, whilst alternate versions of certain films are discussed, Ian notes why Rob Zombie is significant to his Flickchart, and one particular host makes a vastly baffling choice. [ 2:45:26 || 81.4 MB ]

I don't know exactly what song Pandy was parodying with the Halloween jingle, but I forgot how much it kicked ass. We need to have a shirt of it.

2 hours ago, Donomark said:

I don't know exactly what song Pandy was parodying with the Halloween jingle, but I forgot how much it kicked ass. We need to have a shirt of it.

It's Tomlinson Award-winning!