Update 01

RSS

Hold your horses, listenership. The Brothers Wilson have a short announcement on the fate of Cate Blanchett month, and the (most excellent) reasons behind it. So please use the next few weeks productively and re-listen to all of our 2018 output to compile your ballot for the 2018 Tomlinson Awards which are now open! Ian and Pandy will be back before Christmas to bring you the featured subject of International Year, with Pandy dropping a very subtle hint as to who it may be.

15 hours ago, You Know Who said:

Just to clarify, our votes for next year’s subjects have to be Tolkien film cast members, yes? 

Yes - there is one month in which we have two actors hanging in the balance, so the votes may decide their fate!

I can't see the MP3 on the mainpage or in the forums, and I don't have iTunes access until I'm next home from secondment. Is the update only available via RSS feed?

6 hours ago, slothian said:

Yes - there is one month in which we have two actors hanging in the balance, so the votes may decide their fate!

I can't see the MP3 on the mainpage or in the forums, and I don't have iTunes access until I'm next home from secondment. Is the update only available via RSS feed?

No it’s on iTunes.