Batman and Harley Quinn?

Flashfan1

Oof. It has been some time since I've been here, good lord. I'm not sure what happened, I guess life got in the way and I had to shift some priorities around, letting Earth-2.net fall through the cracks. For that I'm truly sorry, this was a fantastic community of people and I always liked coming here. 

Anyway, on to why I've returned. I've recently started rewatching Justice League and Justice League Unlimited and was feeling nostalgic for the first podcast I ever listened to (that being this one). 

I had returned wondering if there was ever a reunion of sorts for the new(ish) Batman and Harley Quinn movie, since it's officially in DCAU continuity. Clearly there are no new episodes of this particular show, but maybe something in Earth-2.net: The Show? 

If not I think that could be really cool. Maybe even a double feature type thing, considering it appears that the Justice League vs. The Fatal Five movie coming out is also in DCAU Continuity. 

Just thought I'd throw out the suggestion. If this has already been discussed somewhere else, then my apologies.