Jigsaw

RSS

It was never mentioned in any of the previous 7 movies that Jigsaw even has a nephew. That seems like a big deal. Ridiculous retcon.

And could Jigsaw be any more of a two-faced hypocrite? He knew Anna killed her baby, and let her husband go crazy anyway. Jigsaw is as guilty of his death as Anna is. How about you expose her crimes, so her husband doesn't go crazy and kill himself, and then put her in a deathtrap.

3 hours ago, S-T said:

It was never mentioned in any of the previous 7 movies that Jigsaw even has a nephew. That seems like a big deal. Ridiculous retcon.

And could Jigsaw be any more of a two-faced hypocrite? He knew Anna killed her baby, and let her husband go crazy anyway. Jigsaw is as guilty of his death as Anna is. How about you expose her crimes, so her husband doesn't go crazy and kill himself, and then put her in a deathtrap.

I never even thought of that angle, but you're absolutely right. 

9 hours ago, James D. said:

I never even thought of that angle, but you're absolutely right. 

Plus, there's absolutely no way he could have known about the crimes of anyone involved. He is either the world's greatest detective, or he has superpowers. I said in the review I wrote after I saw it opening night that Jigsaw "might be the most ridiculous Mary Sue character in cinematic history."  This movie only underlines that absurdity.

The fact that none of the characters from the previous movies show up is a big oversight.

But as Dubs and I suggested independent of each other in 2010, there actually is a Jigsaw cult in this movie.