The Sarah Connor Chronicles (NON-SPOILERS)

Missy

It was horrible. The acting, specifically, was just laughably bad, not to mention the nonsense teeming throughout the plot.

And please tell me I'm not the only one who felt dirty just watching any slow scene with John and Sarah. I swear, when they were together alone in any scene it was like I was waiting for the incest to begin any moment. I am not joking. Those scenes were pulled off so badly, that that was the inflection I got from them.

What was with the inconsistency in this show? First the girl terminator acting like a normal high school girl, but now she doesn't know how to act human???

Probably her programming. She was programmed to act a certain way until her reveal to him, than after that, it was left up to her to continue learning. She does give off smirks at times and tries to learn on her own, but it'll take time.

I also noticed in last nights episode that when the Terminator examines her(after crashing through the window)she is an unknown model. I assume this will come into play later. I think the show is better than I thought it would be, still some kinks to work out, but remember it's still new, give it a chance.

Shows like Full House, Family Matters, Buffy and Hercules did poorly its first season and than went on to become high profile shows. So far, it isn't doing bad in ratings.

I think she was made by John and based on a real life woman he "knows" in the future, if you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure she was programmed to blend in until she found him, and then her other program kicked in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those confused about the timeline:

Terminator: SCC fits between Terminator 2 and Terminator 3, but in terms of the Terminator universe it is in an alternate future/past to both films. Officially, the producers pointed out that Sarah does not exist in 3, so naturally it does not follow that. Since they all traveled in time, the writers have the luxury of time-travel being such an esoteric subject with its multiple world lines, paradoxes, and about 150 theories sure to confuse anyone who wants to argue story integrity they won’t have to worry about continuity in the films being affected.

http://tvblog.ugo.com/index.php/tvblog/mor...cles_for_noobs/

That's about the only explanation that would make sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive enjoyed the series, nothing ground breaking but what they have done has been done well. Plus there is still a huge amount of story to do with the future John Connor and the war, which was nice to have flash forwards last week too for pretty much the first time ever for an extended period of time.

love the Terminator Series, the writers have gotten the right tone and speed with the characters and the structure of the show. Each character new and old have been given very compelling background storylines. Each episode grows upon the "Good" of the previous episode and adds more.

I love the character of Cameron the most, she is the anti-hero. She's a character who you find yourself liking and than in the same episode not liking, just like John Glover's Lionel Luthor. I nthe latest episode, I found myself saying to myself "Wow, she really is nothing but a machine with a mission." When she let the Ballet teacher and her brother die.

Brian Austin Green has been a great addition to the cast and if they begin giving Picture Credits in Season 2, I hope he gets one. I feel like he will be a part of the show for a while.

No complaints on this series so far, I just have to wonder if James Cameron will ever want to write or direct an episode or two. That would be awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone, just found out some news, that may or may not be good news. I haven't decided yet. Now we already know that Brian Austin Green will be a series regular in Season 2(therefore will not appear in the new 90210, alongside Tori Spelling's guest appearance). But Shirley Manson(no relation to Marilyn Manson), lead singer of the Rock Group "Garbage" will be a series regular as a person in charge at Cyberdyne. Read on this link for more info:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/conten...4fdc18e657a7af0

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

It's not looking good for the show:

A third season of “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” just got a little less likely.

The series, which already plunged 43% from its season-one premiere to its season-two debut, dipped something like 27% below its previous series low, according to James Hibberd’s Live Feed over at the Hollywood Reporter.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40128

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Holy shit they renewed Dollhouse? WTF?? Its like Fox executive don't even know their job description anymore!

I actually like Dollhouse, it took a while to really develop a decent story arc, but if I had tochoose between the two, I'd rather have Terminator: TSCC.

FOX obviously has no brainers working as their decision makers.

Holy shit they renewed Dollhouse? WTF?? Its like Fox executive don't even know their job description anymore!

I actually like Dollhouse, it took a while to really develop a decent story arc, but if I had tochoose between the two, I'd rather have Terminator: TSCC.

FOX obviously has no brainers working as their decision makers.

How dare you question the entrails? Heretic!