Brian Michael Bendis

Missy

Brian Michael Bendis is arguably the greatest writer Marvel has ever employed. His take on Daredevil is beyond comprehension. It's as if he created the character himself, that's how much love, respect, and creative energy Bendis writes into the book. Unbelievable.

Yeah, Monkey-fucking episode was a bit weird.

Dude it had all you could ever want in a comic

Monkeys

Fucking

Violence

Monkey fucking

Monkey Violence

Monkeys violently fucking.

What more do you need?

I said weird, not bad.

Personally, I loved the mad monkey fucking issue, but I can see why people got turned off by it. People don't like to have to think about their comics, and Bendis made people do that with this one.

Plus, hey! Monkey fucking! It rocks!

People don't like to have to think about their comics, and Bendis made people do that with this one.

Hey now! I'm taking great offense to that. :grumble: As on of the people who thought this arc was a little odd, I feel I must chime in. It's not that I don't like to think about my comics -- in fact, three of my favorite comics are Watchmen, Batman: The Killing Joke, and Batman: Arkham Asylum -- it's just that I didn't care to read about all these different ages. Despite that, I'm sure it was a good read.

I've bought everything with Bendis' name on it since he put out "Torso" a handful of years back. The man is incredible. I have no idea how he puts out so many books on a regular basis that are so unbelievably good. Alias, Powers, USM, UF4, Daredevil... they're all among my monthly favorites.

drq

• 3 weeks later...