Sign in to follow this  
James D.

Connectivity Game

Here is how this little game is played. (We did a similar version of this with title belt victories on the Oratory ages ago.)

I name a comic book character and the next person names another comic book character who has beaten the previous character at least once DECISIVELY in any battle. Crossover victories and "Elseworlds" battles also count in this game. Theoretically this could stay on one universe for a long time and then shift to another universe by using a crossover victory over someone.

***You MUST explain when/how your character beat the previous character!!!***

Here is the first character:

Iron Man (Tony Stark)

I could be such a bastard and post alcoholism. :lmfao: And I could also take the easy route and say Thanos, since he killed everyone at one point, but I won't do that.

Damn this is tough.

I could be such a bastard and post alcoholism. :lmfao:

Ha, I was also going to say Alchoholism.

You know what? I should post that, 'cause I know of another Marvel character who beat alcoholism. But then I'd be answering my own post, and that ain't fair. <_<

Okay, fuck it -- Tony Stark was beaten by alcoholism.

EDIT:

I wonder if James will be pissed when he sees what we've done to his game. :unsure:

So now I have to find someone who beat Terry? Oh wait, I know! He was beaten nearly to death by a group of thugs when they saw him kissing another man.

Does Nick Fury's brainwashing of the Punisher count as a victory?

Sure.

Nick Fury was "killed" by the Punisher. (It was really a robot of Fury... or something stupid.)

Sorry to send it back to Castle, but he was the first person I could recall beating Fury.

The Kingpin kicked the Hell out of Castle in Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man #82 -- which lead to Castle going to jail.

I knew I should have said "alcoholism". From this point on only sentient beings, or I will lock this. Sorry to be a dick, but this can be a fun game if we don't get too silly.

I'm going back to Daredevil, and saying he was beaten by Bullseye when he killed Karen Page.

I think we need to start this thread over. Gameovermus, since you resurrected it, why don't you name the next character.

Spider-Man beat Bullseye shortly after the books were re-numbered post Gathering Of Five.

Kaine beat Spiderman in The Mark of Kaine: part 5, when Mysterio made Kaine think Spiderman was the Hobgoblin and he had killed Spiderman.