Episode 54

RSS

-I have issues with the audio on Picard.  I can barely hear it on my CBS All Access phone app!  At least its not shaky though, but its probably a worse issue than the screen shaking.

-Did my email for Last Outpost/WNOHGB go through?

-Worf wondering about "Rome" made me think of years later when he surprised Jazdia by quoting the Rules of Acquisition.  I think his response to Jazdia's astonishment was along the lines of "I am a graduate of Starfleet Academy!  I know a great, many things." 

I still wanna re-watch Lois and Clark as well, but was there a line in the pilot where Lois admitted to sleeping with someone to get a story?

Teri Hatcher looks just like Post-Crisis John Byrne Lois Lane, but I had memories of her being kind of goofy. IDK, I'll need to rewatch too.

14 minutes ago, Donomark said:

was there a line in the pilot where Lois admitted to sleeping with someone to get a story?

Sort of. During the scene where she and Clark are chained up, Lois admits to sleeping with a coworker because she was young and not thinking straight.

Many TV shows that replaced main/reoccurring (non-puberty going through children) actors usually make it as though it’s a continuation of the character, like nothing happened, despite clear appearance changes.  Good examples along with the L&C Jimmy are Miss Ellie on Dallas, Darren on Bewitched, Becky on Roseanne, and hell even Superboy on the titular live action series.

Also Miss Ellie and Becky are among the rare instances where the original actor came back after getting replaced!