Episode #6

slothian

Another good show - it's obvious just how comfortable you guys are in the role now. I did figure that I'd have very little to get out of the show, given that I hadn't come across any of the topics, but you really sold 'Invincible' to me as a comic worth picking up and the Dawn of the Dead review came across well, even if you seemed a tad inhibited out of not wanting to spoil anything.

Should have some emails about cartoons for you at some point this week - I could even possibly record something at my radio station to send to you, but I think it saves in .wav format rather than MP3. Looking forward to it though; I used to be a cartoon junkie!

As a suggestion for the poll, it's been top 5 a lot recently. I just wonder how much difference a bottom 5 poll would make in terms of feedback/participation.

Oh, and sorry for the ribs at productivity! Being honest, I haven't put out nearly as many music columns at the Oratory as I'd have liked to due to real life essays and then roleplaying over there as well. Still, looking forward to this article about comic stores you eluded (sp?) to.

Great episode.

I've only read the first trade of Invincible, but it's great so far. You've interested me in the second trade with this 'big twist' coming. I'll have to check it out!

Please do! It's such a great read.

Welcome to the boards, and thank you for the feedback!