Best superhero team

Missy

Which one?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey I was a mark for the show, how does the show start, centering around Jubilee. It's not like I've been the big comic nerd picking apart how to hate her

Truth be told, I don't mind the character. But I hate her costume. (Now that I think about it, that's probably why I hate Gambit. A coat doesn't make a very good costume.)

Hey I was a mark for the show, how does the show start, centering around Jubilee. It's not like I've been the big comic nerd picking apart how to hate her

Truth be told, I don't mind the character. But I hate her costume. (Now that I think about it, that's probably why I hate Gambit. A coat doesn't make a very good costume.)

It does for a thief.

Anyway, is there a set roster we're supposed to consider for each organization or is it just vote for your favorite?

And are The Ultimates considered part of the Avengers?

It does for a thief.

True, it works for a thief, but not a superhero.

Anyway, is there a set roster we're supposed to consider for each organization or is it just vote for your favorite?

And are The Ultimates considered part of the Avengers?

Feel free to choose whichever rosters you wish. And, sure, it's fair to consider The Ultimates as an Avengers team.

It does for a thief.

Inch High Private Eye. :toothy:

It does for a thief.

But (and this really only applies for Gambit), he uses the skills he learned as a thief in his superhero activities, so he wears what he's comfortable in. It isn't like his superpower lends itself to any sort of specific costume (in fact, the coat is probably good for him so he can hold more stuff in the pockets [cards, etc.]) anyway.

Anyway, I'm going to go with my heart rather than my head and pick the X-Men. Because when I think of TEAM, I think of the X-Men. They live and train with each other, they go to class with each other and generally work closely together all of the time unless there are extenuating (spelling?) circumstances. Another thing that makes them a great team is that they pretty much (aside from the Phoenix) have to work together because the villains are usually stronger than any of the individual team members.

If I'd have gone with my head I'd have picked the JLA. They are THE iconic superhero team.

Avengers, specifically the New Avengers. Never cared about the Avengers until Bendis's version. Great team, great dynamics, just a flat out great read.

Ah, you have to read the Busiek / Perez run from the late 90s. That's what got me into the team. (Welcome to the forum, by the way!)