Halo talk

Mr. Keith

Yeah, I don't understand it but everyone who loves X-Box seems to adore this game.

Anywho, discuss your Halo love here cause I know there has to be somebody around here who thinks it's awesome.

-minor note-I'm one of the biggest X-Box haters around and besides the Rules Thread, I'm the only person to actually make a topic on the X-Box Forum. Wow....:twitch:

It's a really damn good first-person shooter.  You get 4-16 people and it's FUN times.

That said, it's the single most overrated game in the history of the world.

Damn right.

Seconded, but Xbox need to have ONE flagship game that they can get excited about even if it doesn't live up to its hype.

It's a really damn good first-person shooter.  You get 4-16 people and it's FUN times.

Damn right.

Seconded, but Xbox need to have ONE flagship game that they can get excited about even if it doesn't live up to its hype.

Halo 2 is going to be even more over-rated, if it ever comes out.

Damn right.

Halo 2 is going to be even more over-rated, if it ever comes out.

It won't. Every 3 weeks, they'll push it back two more months.

And when (if) it finally DOES come out in like...2024, people will be creaming their pants for the exact same thing as the original.

• 6 months later...