Creating a Superhero Team.....

Luke

My pick for a team:

Captain America- Is the obvious choice for a leader and requires no explanation. :D

Martian Manhunter- Strong, Smart, Loyal and could act as the group psychic.

Colossus- He is the muscle of the group. Although he may nat be as strong as the Thing or the Hulk he is selfless and loyal to a fault. This makes him a far better choice than Hulk or Thing.

Dante (Devil May Cry)-The comic relief of the group. Although somewhat of an odd choice Dante brings with him his unmatched skills with swords and guns which makes him an excellent short range and long range fighter in battle. He also has super agility and can be shot in the head and laugh in your face about it :P His devil powers would serve as the groups ace in the hole when in a bind. You also can't forget about his laidback and carefree attitude which would allow him to get along with everyone in the group.

Storm - The eye candy of the group :blush: (every team has at least one member). She's incredibly powerful and could serve as second in command.

Batman(Batman Beyond)- Although I really wanted to put Bruce on the team, he is much better solo which also why I couldn't put Spider-man or Superman on this team. Terry would make a great addition to this team because he brings the same intensity and determination as Bruce does but he also young and could learn from the more battle tested members of the group.

X-23- She is just as vicious as Wolverine in battle but she brings significantly less emotional baggage with her. Since she is young Cap and Storm could serve as mentors to her much like Cap was to Quicksilver . She would also make an excellent sparring partner for Dante.....and the group wouldn't have to worry if he got impaled every now and then :happy: .

X-23- She is just as vicious as Wolverine in battle but she brings significantly less emotional baggage with her. Since she is young Cap and Storm could serve as mentors to her much like Cap was to Quicksilver . She would also make an excellent sparring partner for Dante.....and the group wouldn't have to worry if he got impaled every now and then :happy: .

I think at this point Wolvie actually has less emotional baggage, especially, since x-23 in her short life has killed her own mother involentarily, slaughtered dozens of people, been raised as a killing machine, undergone surgery without anaesthetic and worked as a teenage prostitute.

Wolverine has faced so much emotion strife over the years that its hard to find something that would really affect him anymore. Hes much more of a known quantity.

I think at this point Wolvie actually has less emotional baggage, especially, since x-23 in her short life has killed her own mother involentarily, slaughtered dozens of people, been raised as a killing machine, undergone surgery without anaesthetic and worked as a teenage prostitute.

Wolverine has faced so much emotion strife over the years that its hard to find something that would really affect him anymore. Hes much more of a known quantity.

I say that she has less emotional baggage because we don't fully know Wolverine's past. So for the time being it is true that X-23 carries more emotional baggage but I'm sure Marvel will have something up there sleeve that makes him that much more of a tragic figure.