Episode #11......again

Kscriv

Okay, I'm too lazy to redo everything I said so here it is in point form

-James, loved animezing segment again, keep up the good work.

-Show was done overall very well again, keep up the good work. I'm sad Red Eye sucked, it looked like it could be so good.

-When I get my comp back, I'd be willing to be the "live guest guinea pig" we could do it over AIM or MSN, whenever I get my comp back, which may be tomorrow. Or not.

-I may have missed somethign I said earlier along the way. Enjoy.

-Also when I do get my comp back, I shpould be able to send those 3 missing pieces to you, if my docs folder got saved like my cousin said he would, if not I'm SOL.

Good job as ever, guys. Enjoyed the movie reviews a lot - shame about Red Eye being disappointing but I'm glad that Equillibrium is getting love. I don't honestly think I've ever seen Christian Bale give a bad performance.

I also keep linking this place to my brother in the vain hope that he'd actually listen to one of these because I seriously think he'd love James's contribution, such is his love of anime. Don't know whether he goes for non-action based anime, although he did DL a show featuring a guy starting college and inheriting some kind of female robot. So it's possible - I'll certainly recommend it to him on the basis of the review.

Good job as ever, guys. Enjoyed the movie reviews a lot - shame about Red Eye being disappointing but I'm glad that Equillibrium is getting love. I don't honestly think I've ever seen Christian Bale give a bad performance.

I also keep linking this place to my brother in the vain hope that he'd actually listen to one of these because I seriously think he'd love James's contribution, such is his love of anime. Don't know whether he goes for non-action based anime, although he did DL a show featuring a guy starting college and inheriting some kind of female robot. So it's possible - I'll certainly recommend it to him on the basis of the review.

Chobits?

Thanks for the feedback, slothian. (You too, Kellen.) I told Yoda that I'm going to try and alternate what kinds of show I review each month. In December, I reviewed an action/drama series. This month, I reviewed a lighthearted comedy. Next month, it will be action series or a mystery/thriller series. So, I'm going to try and keep things fresh by not reviewing action series after action series until the end of forever.

Anyway..great show! Enjoyed it from top to bottom..even if i did have to FF through Equilibrium. Do you guys give spoilers on the show?

Welcome to the forum. Sometimes we spoil things, but there are always warnings. And we didn't spoil anything about Equilibrium. But, just to be safe, rent the movie, then listen to the segment.