My suggestion

JackFetch

Hey everyone, this is my first post. If she hasn't read it yet, she should pick up Green Arrow: Quiver. Not only did Kevin Smith bring back a character that had been dead for a long time, but he made him a character that you actually like having around again. Green Arrow was killed because nobody knew what to do with a character that looked like Robin Hood, and had no super powers. He was, dare I say it, lame. Somehow Smith made him not only cool, but better than he ever was. Anyone who calls themself a comic book fan must read this at some point in their lives to be complete.

Great suggestion! Jenny loves Kevin Smith and actually has the first issue of his Green Arrow run (maybe the second as well), but she never actually sat down to read it.

This is one of those books I've always meant to grab for the both of us, so hopefully your suggestion will finally force me to purchase it.

Welcome to the forums!

If she likes Kevin Smith, have her check out the run he did in DareDevil in 1998, alot of reviewers called it the best Daredevil run since the Frank Miller "Born Again" issues.

Jen actually read those when they were new. If memory serves, she had no idea who Daredevil was, but read the issues anyways because Smith was the writer. And she loved them.

After Smith left and Mack came on, Jen kept reading because she liked Mack's style and the character he created: Echo.