Mega Man X collection

Chops

So I missed the release of this, slipped under the radar, and am planning on picking it up today or tomorrow. I was just wondering since alot of us here got the regular collection when it same out, I was wondering if anyone has picked this up and if Capcom did a good job porting all the games over.

Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?

Anyway, it's a much better that they've finally fixed the button configuration with the B button being fire. I use to absolutely hate the way you slide in the game, since I'm so use to having it be as "down jump" instead of "forward forward". But I just figured that was me getting back into the X controls and I've adapted much better to them.

As for the the rest, seems like a pretty good port with the first three game at least. It's actually nice to have it since I'm really unfamilar with most of the Playstation Mega Man games and they're more refreshing to me. Though now I might have to play Mega Man X7 and that RPG that I've been planning to get for the longest time. My wallet is really gonna hurt this year...

I have the Mega Man collection for the PS2 and it is a lot of fun. It really shows how good these games were when they stack up well against modern games. The Mega Man X collection is definately on my radar screen for an upcoming purchase.

So, unfortantly, the store was sold out. Boo.

However, I did pick up Capcom Classics Collection. All 3 Street fighter 2's, all 3 ghosts and goblins, Forgotten fucking Worlds, all together 22 games.

I still plan on getting the X collection.

However, I did pick up Capcom Classics Collection. All 3 Street fighter 2's, all 3 ghosts and goblins, Forgotten fucking Worlds, all together 22 games.

Wait, what? There's a game with all three Ghost and Goblins games on it? What system is this for?

And please don't tell me it's a PSP game.

Wait, what? There's a game with all three Ghost and Goblins games on it? What system is this for?

PS2. $20. I will have it.

PS2. $20. I will have it.

20 FREAKING!@!@?@?#$@ :w00t:

Alright, I know I don't usually buy PS2 games. But that one game is going to be MINE! :urock: