Legion of Super-Heroes

Missy

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES ANIMATED

Andy Milder has been cast for the voice of Lighting Lad in the upcoming animated series featuring the Legion of Super-Heroes, The Continuum has learned.

The series, from Warner Bros. Animation, is expected to be announced soon. Creators from both Justice League Unlimited and Teen Titans are involved in the project.

Milder played Dean Hodes in Showtime's Weeds. He's provided voices for such video games as The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, Vampire: The Masquerade -- Bloodlines, Men of Valor and Star Trek: Elite Force II.

Look for more on the series soon here in The Continuum.

• 2 years later...

HUGE Bump I know. But I just got done watching the Series Finale and wow, it was amazing, the animation, the storyline and the voice acting, all great. And seeing Brainiac get his skull caved in was pretty graphic for a children's cartoon. But what I wanted to know is, does anyone know if they are supposed to make a spin-off series or movie, the ending shows Brainiac still alive, saying "Evil doesn't die, it evolves" That's not usually an indication of a Series Finale(unless the show is prematurely cancelled).