Episode #16

Kscriv

Okay, gotta say I loved this episode, I'd put it #2 so far, just behind the Cartoon episode.

-The Castlevania retrospective kicked plenty of ass way to go D.W. You set a standard for when I decide to do a full-blown Sonic retrospectiv in a few months for the 15th anny.

-Liked the two reviews from Mike & Jenny, damn good work. Enjoyed them, Bite Club honestly intriuged me somewhat.

-James, still like the animezing segment, I have wanted to see Night Warriors since I got Chaos Tower just to get some more background on the characters, if I get a chance Ill jump on it.

-Ian, liked your review (even though it took me a couple minutes to get over the accent, sry)

-As for my big project that was mentioned, I'll let it stay a mystery, but yeah a 50-part mega project I hope to have done by the end of summer. The only two other projects I have in mind before I finish that are a Sonic retrospective and a my childhood (I turn 18 in June) retrospective. Also NHL 2006 review soon.

This was my first time doing something like this, so I apologize for the abundance of "ums" and the akward silences.

3 mistakes I made:

1) The Zelda game I was thinking of was Oracle of Ages.

2) Mike was right about the four characters in Castlevania 3, as opposed to the two I mentioned. I only reason I didn't name the other two is because I honestly forgot their names.

3) There are Belmonts in the GBA titles. I completely forgot about Juste Belmont. That's what I get for working with barely any notes.

Man, Sloth, your accent really surprised me, although it didn't take away from your review for me.

Good work to everyone else as well. Hopefully I can do something game related for the show again soon.

Enjoyable episode on all accounts, and nice to make my spoken debut!

Kellen: My accent is indeed distracting. Then again, yours is distracting to me, and I lived in Canada for 6 months!

D.W.: I guarantee you're going to read Skelley promos differently from now on! Much like I am for Dario...

Jenny: I'm unlikely to do a specific segment for Stephen Dorff. Sorry, but he was in Alone in the Dark as directed by James's favourite director... :D

Definitely one of the best installments of the E-2 show's history thus far.

Jenny: I'm unlikely to do a specific segment for Stephen Dorff. Sorry, but he was in Alone in the Dark as directed by James's favourite director... :D

What was that--you wanted to be banned for eleventy billion years? Can do! :devil:

As far as the show goes--awesome, awesome work from everyone involved. :yes::yes::yes: